Provide clinical research as a care option for your patients efficiently.
Circuit Clinical believes that research offers incredible value to you and your patients. That's why we're committed to making participation in clinical research less difficult to implement.
What is the value of clinical research?
Clinical trials are often limited to academic institutions, not inclusive of all demographics, or accessible for many. Despite these current barriers to participate, most patients are already aware of clinical research and deserve the choice to select it as a care option.
Value to patients
Patients participating in clinical research may:
- Receive innovative, cost-free medical care in studies with compensation for time and travel
- Explore research options that fit their needs
- Directly contribute to advancing medical innovations
Everyone was very pleasant and explained things with such ease it made the whole process so simple and easy. The money also contributed to making this easy to follow through with. I'm so glad I was asked to participate."
– John Smith, clinical research participant
Value to physicians
Physicians conducting clinical research can:
- Elevate their reputation through thought leadership and publications
- Gain CME credits to further their medical educations
- Receive additional revenue opportunities
- Provide patients the opportunity to take ownership of their healthcare
I think there's a significant amount of virtue in being an investigator in clinical trials and being at the forefront of medical discoveries.
– Dr. Santos Primary Investigator
Value to physician groups
Physician groups providing clinical research can:
- Improved recognition and enhanced reputation
- Real, sustainable revenue
- Additional recruitment support in all research activities
Offering clinical trials as a care option is a great way to differentiate our services and provide a convenient way for patients to contribute to new diagnostics, medications and therapies.
– Chief Quality Officer
How can more accessible clinical research improve healthcare?
By broadening the access to clinical research, we can benefit the greater healthcare landscape by engaging patient populations who are historically less likely or able to participate in clinical trials.
Engaging more diverse and/or underserved populations for clinical research can:
- Be a key factor in creating greater health equity
- Highlight variable responses to medicine between groups, better informing treatment safety and efficacy
- Help gain trust in institutional medicine and empower more people to engage in their healthcare journeys
I was a bit apprehensive at first when contacted and asked if I would be interested in participating. However after meeting the staff at the clinic…everyone was very pleasant and explained things with such ease it made the whole process so simple and easy."
– Dr. John Smith, MD, Site Network PI