A New Partnership: Circuit Clinical and Medidata Unite to Revolutionize a National Care Network with the Industry’s First Turnkey DCT Solution
We believe in clinical trials as a care option for all. We also know that each step toward our mission of breaking down barriers for diverse communities to participate in clinical research can only be achieved with help: We are incredibly proud to announce our exclusive and groundbreaking partnership with Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company and a global force in the digital transformation of clinical trials.
By taking this next step with Medidata, we can now provide turnkey solutions for participants, physicians, and sponsors through a unified platform for decentralized clinical trials (DCTs). Together as partners, we will be vastly more efficient at improving the patient experience and making it one of inclusivity and transparency.
Expanding Our Network and Accelerating Its Benefits
As partnerships expand offerings, the combined fusion of benefits also grows to now bring better-fitting solutions to a greater number of people. While this partnership marks an indelible inflection point for us at Circuit Clinical, it also leaves its mark as a welcoming flag for healthcare providers, patients, and communities who may be underrepresented within the clinical trial space.
“This partnership represents a category-defining approach to providing sponsors and patients with a unified platform for all DCT needs and will improve patient access, inclusion, and experience in clinical trials while accelerating timelines for sponsors and CROs,” said Kelly McKee, vice president of Patient Registries and Recruitment at Medidata.
This partnership with Medidata now allows us to:
- Increase access to clinical trial data, management tools, and secure study reviews across our growing network of care sites.
- Bring together our vast DCT Network across more than 40 states with the myMedidata patient portal, resulting in more access for physicians and investigators to conduct decentralized clinical trials, which in turn, brings more inclusiveness to their communities.
- Combine Medidata expertise and technology + TrialJourney to create a better experience for patients within clinical research - bringing clinical trials into the digital age with enhanced patient engagement.
- Integrate and standardize all Circuit Clinical sites with Medidata’s Rave and Patient Cloud technologies, which will help expedite each study’s start-up timeline.
- Elevate the reality and alter the perception of patient diversity and inclusivity within clinical trials by bringing a virtual solution directly to those who deserve additional care options.
- Expertly improve the experience of decentralized clinical trials through an intuitive and secure platform that directly meets the needs of both patients and their providers and sponsors.
A Great Leap for the Future of Decentralized Clinical Trials
Every step toward a more thoughtful and informed healthcare system is an important one; bringing clinical trials to a greater number of people and practices only helps to set that pace. When we talk about decentralized clinical trials, we talk about making those clinical trials centric to a diverse set of patients by meeting them where they are in their care journey. With Medidata’s best-in-class technology, we can reach a greater number of sponsors, enroll a greater number of patients by meeting them where they are, and optimize retention along the way -- together, in lockstep.
“We look forward to breaking new ground with Medidata in the emerging DCT marketplace and making a real difference in the lives of patients,” said Irfan Khan, MD, CEO of Circuit Clinical. “The combined capabilities of Circuit Clinical and Medidata’s software solutions will further the ability to deliver hybrid or fully decentralized trials through Circuit Clinical’s Network Health Systems and patient engagement capabilities.”
Learn more about Medidata’s insightful products and what this new partnership means for our team, theirs, and the industry as a whole here.
Sign up for myMedidata’s patient registry and get to learn more, enroll, and participate in clinical research opportunities you care about here.