Doctor with mask

Transforming Clinical Trials with a Breakthrough Platform

A Complete Digital and Clinical Solution

Network of 300+ partner site locations across the USAward-Winning Patient Engagement Platform - TrialJourneyProven Trial and Biospecimen Expertise

Stethoscope on doctor

A tech-enabled integrated approach.

$54 billion is spent running clinical trials on just 3% of the US healthcare infrastructure each year. We engage the other 97% of health systems to deliver clinical trials as a care option.

Since 2014, we’ve built one of the largest Integrated Research Organizations [IRO] in the United States. By partnering with physicians, we gain direct EMR access to the 1.75 million participants that currently exist within our network.

Schedule a Meeting

Clinical Trials

Our vast, growing network of more than 90 multi-specialty physicians is trusted to deliver on Phase II - Phase IV clinical development work.

Learn More
Doctor with syringe, injecting into vial

Biospecimens

We provide collection, processing, storage, and shipment of biospecimens for the development of pre-clinical research. To date, our collections include samples of blood, urine, saliva and stool. Combining all of partnerships and capabilities helps us achieve our vision of empowering precision medicine.

Learn More
Vials and beakers

TrialJourney

TrialJourney is the first ever patient ratings and reviews website for clinical trials across North America. Our industry recognized engagement platform gives sponsors and CROs a unique data set to optimize retention, decrease patient burden and identify top performing sites.

Learn More
Hands typing on keyboard, next to stethoscope on desk

TeleResearch Network

We make it easy to get started in virtual clinical trials. Our TeleResearch Network offers the training, turn-key back-office support, and continuous professional development education to get started.

Learn More
Woman in a video call with someone else, on her laptop

MD Prescreen

Empower your sites with a streamlined process for patient recruitment. Our recruiters only refer participants after a qualified screening, medical record review, and appointment scheduling to make it easy for your sites.

Learn More
Woman talking on the phone