Optimum Physician Alliance™ (OPA) is excited to announce a partnership with Circuit Clinical™. Circuit Clinical™ is a Buffalo-based company that brings the benefits of human drug trials within reach for physicians and their patients.
How it works:
- Circuit Clinical™ manages all operational and regulatory functions and every step of the trial
- Circuit Clinical™ provides a team of dedicated research professionals to manage patient involvement
- Circuit Clinical™ identifies and recommends patients who match the criteria for the trial
- Circuit Clinical™ purchases the necessary equipment for the trial
Benefits to OPA physicians:
- Generates a revenue stream, with no direct costs to the practice
- Creates an environment for patients to take ownership of their health condition
- Creates an avenue for physicians to impact indication treatments
- Allows for brand prestige by becoming known as a research center
Currently, Circuit Clinical™ is seeking specialist and primary care physicians who are interested in becoming involved with research. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Erin Brackenridge, Director of Physician Network Relations, at Circuit Clinical™, at (716) 803-9400 (phone or text). You may also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPA is committed to providing our physician network opportunities to enhance the practice of medicine and assist in practice transformation.Read Original Article